Last updated: 7/27/18
This policy applies to Sidefari, Fileup, and Dallas Trolley Map.
Information Collection and Usage
- No personal information other than crash reports and anonymous metrics are collected by the apps. These are used specifically for improving the apps or fixing any possible bugs related to said crashes.
- When you choose to link an account for a supported third-party service, your login information and password is always handled by the official SDKs of those services and are never kept or accessed by the apps.
- If you choose any of the available contact options for support requests or other form of correspondence, your email is never shared with any third-party or used than anything else than to reply to your query.
- No data used by the apps is ever sent to or stored on our servers.
Third Party Content and Links
- Some apps have the option to link a user account from a third-party service provider in order to expand on the user experience.
- We have no responsibility or liability for the content or activities of these third-party services.
- These third-party services have their own privacy policies and user agreements.
Supported Third Party Services for Each App
- Fileup for macOS: Dropbox
- Sidefari for iOS: None
- Dallas Trolley Map for iOS: None
- Dallas Trolley Map uses iOS’s location servies to show your position inside the app’s map. Your location is never stored or transmitted to us or anyone outside of the app.
Questions About This Policy
- You may contact us to ask any questions about this policy.
Changes to this Policy
- If the policy is changed at some point, the lastest date when it was changed shall be dispayed at the top, where it says Last Updated.