Share your files smarter and easier through Dropbox using Fileup for macOS.
Simply drag and drop any number of files into Fileup’s always-present menu bar icon and it will take care of the rest: those files will be automatically uploaded and have shareable links generated.
- Upload your files to any directory in your Dropbox
- Includes smart file filters to upload files to different directories in your Dropbox based on their extension
- Modifier keys to customize the app’s behavior when a specific key is held and files are dragged to the menu bar icon
- Various options to allow smarter re-naming of uploaded files – or just use the original name!
- Remembers up to the 100 most recent uploads in its history window
- Option to upload various files as a single zip file
- Integration with Notification Center to easily copy any shared file’s link to your clipboard by simply clicking it
Please note that Fileup requires a Dropbox account to work.